Activity: Make a birthday card for the baby. You may consider letting your child pick out a toy for a “Birthday present” to give the baby at the hospital.
- Your Stork
- Weeks 39-40 Baby Development Update Card. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
- Printer paper
- Markers, crayons, and/or coloring pencils
- Gift for baby from big bother/sister (optional)
- See suggested products below
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 39-40 Baby Development Update Card” as a family. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
- Fold a piece of computer paper in half to create a folding birthday card
- Help your little one write “Happy Birthday” and any other message they may want to put on the card for the baby and then decorate the card with color
- Let the soon-to-be big bother/sister see the gift their stork brought them to give the baby at the hospital (optional)
- Put the birthday card and gift (optional) in the hospital bag to give the baby at the hospital!
***This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.***