Activity: Make shadow puppets on mommy’s tummy using a flashlight.
- Your Stork
- Weeks 27-28 Baby Development Update Card
- Shadow puppet guidance (optional)For ideas, check out How to Make Shadow Puppets from wikiHow
- Also, consider using our printable stencils to make your own shadow puppets
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 27-28 Baby Development Update Card” as a family
- Spend time as a family either learning to make hand shadow puppets or preparing your paper shadow puppets
- Work together as a family to hold the flashlight in the right spot for your little one to make shadow puppets on Mommy's tummy for the baby to enjoy!
Links to other great Stork on the Stoop pages:
The Starter Set | Everyday Delivery Ideas | Other Baby Development Ideas
***This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.***