Activity: As a family, try to predict what the baby’s hair will look like. Color the hair as you envision it on the printable baby picture.
- Your Stork
- Weeks 25-26 Baby Development Update Card
- Bald Baby Coloring Page
- Markers, crayons, and/or coloring pencils
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 25-26 Baby Development Update Card” as a family. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
- Go around the room and discuss the color and texture hair everyone in the family has
- Color the “Bald Baby Coloring Page” as a family. Let your child pick the color that they think the baby’s hair will be to color the hair on the bald baby. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
- Put the picture somewhere special to compare to the baby’s hair when they arrive!
Links to other great Stork on the Stoop pages:
The Starter Set | Everyday Delivery Ideas | Other Baby Development Ideas
***This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.***