Activity: Teach your child about the uniqueness of our fingerprints and make a family fingerprint keepsake.
- Your Stork
- Weeks 15-16 Baby Development Update Card. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
- Fingerprint art project supplies
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 15-16 Baby Development Update Card” as a family. [Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
Complete a fingerprint art project as a family
- Suggestion: Make a picture that incorporates all your family’s fingerprint, but leave a spot to add baby bother’s / sister’s fingerprint when they arrive
- Put the picture somewhere special to show the baby when they arrive!
Links to other great Stork on the Stoop pages:
The Starter Set | Everyday Delivery Ideas | Other Baby Development Ideas
***This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.***