Activity: Make a lung model as a family to learn about what our lungs do and how important it is that the baby’s get stronger before they arrive
- Your Stork
- Weeks 33-34 Baby Development Update Card
- Long bendy straws
- 2 plastic sandwich bags
- Lung Model Template
- For a printable template, check out How to Make a Lung Model with Kids from hello, Wonderful.
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 33-34 Baby Development Update Card” as a family
- Follow the instructions on How to Make a Lung Model with Kids from hello, Wonderful
- Let your kids blow in the long ends of the straws and watch the “lungs” expand and contract with air blown in and sucked out
- Explain that the baby’s lungs are starting to form so that they will be able to breath when they get out of Mommy’s tummy and into the world!
[Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
**This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.**