Activity: As a family, try to predict what color the baby’s eyes will be. Color the eyes as you envision them on the printable baby picture.
- Your Stork
- Weeks 21-22 Baby Development Update Card
- Baby’s Eyes Coloring Page
- Markers, crayons, and/or coloring pencils
- Organize the delivery at the front door with all of the supplies above
- Lead your child to discover the delivery
- Read the “Weeks 21-22 Baby Development Update Card” as a family
- Go around the room and discuss what color eyes everyone in the family has
- Color the “Baby’s Eyes Coloring Page” as a family
- Let your child pick the color that they think the baby’s eyes will be to color the eyes on the baby
- Put the picture somewhere special to compare to the baby’s eyes when they arrive!
[Free Printable Materials Coming Soon!]
**This page may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.**